WHS POLICY & PROCESS
WHSQLD’s consultants are experts in developing workplace safety policies and processes.
Our team can help your business develop effective and compliant policies and processes that are aligned to the latest Safety standards, including AS/NZS 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety.
WHAT ARE WORKPLACE POLICIES & PROCESSES?
Safe and compliant workplace Policies & Processes are an essential requirement of any workplace.
Workplace Policy and Processes should:
- Reflect the mission, vision, and values of the business
- Outline how to operate efficiently
- Identify any hazards
- Outline the control measures in place
- Describe how employees must comply with their legal WHS obligations
- Ensure safe hiring and recruitment policies
- Be aligned to Occupational Health and Safety standards (AS/NZS 45001:2018)
WHY ARE WORKPLACE SAFETY POLICIES & PROCESSES IMPORTANT?
Being aware of and following Workplace Safety Policies & Processes is the duty of anyone in a workplace.
Workplace Safety Policies & Processes enable:
- Workplaces to comply with legal obligations and safety standards
- The most efficient operations
- A safety-first culture
- Hazards and risks to be identified and managed
- Minimisation of workplace incidents & injury
- Minimisation of employers/site managers receiving government fines or prosecution
HOW DOES WHSQLD HELP DEVELOP WORKPLACE POLICIES & PROCESSES?
If your workplace is creating its safety policies & processes, WHSQLD will ensure you get it right the first time.
Our workplace safety consultants are accredited safety auditors who understand the most effective and essential aspects of policy and process development.
Your legal obligations will be met, your workers will be safe, and your operations will be efficient.
WHSQLD’s Policy and Process experts will work with you to:
- Align your policy & processes with the latest regulations & standards
- Ensure your policy & processes comply with your obligations, whilst operations remain efficient
- Confirm that all key people know their responsibilities
- Boost your ability to keep up with your competitors through including best practices
- Include emerging and innovative solutions to your policy & processes
- Identify and prioritise efforts in our facilitated workshops
Visit our Downloads page to see what is available on this topic.
Get a Quote Now!
Start improving your workplace safety today
20% Off ALL Services
Follow the link to take advantage of this offer before it runs out